1. PVC: The largest quantity demand, low price, a wide range of production processes. The PVC material cannot be decomposed in natural environment, pollution to the atmosphere.
2. ABS: It does not contain chlorine molecules, its less environmental pollution. It is the most common engineering plastic material : high Vicat , easy synthesis, low cost, and rigidity.
3. PET, PC: They are all lipid materials and non-toxic, high temperature resistant, high hardness.
4. PETG: It is a fatty material and environmentally friendly usually use for national ID card. The price is high and the requirements for the production industry are not high.
5. PLA (polylactic acid): Its currently an environmentally friendly material that is being promoted worldwide. The biggest advantage is that it can be decomposed in the natural environment and has compatibility with water and soil. The disadvantage is high cost.
Pantone color printing depends on the color value to determine whether by offset printing or silk-screen printing.
Special spot color is a another name of PANTON color, it need special ink to print and each PANTON color with different cost.
Vector file like AI ,CDR etc.
The printing effect and resolution is not good enough if provide us a picture instead of vector file.
Barcode processing methods: DOD printing, thermal transfer printing, laser-luminescence printing, Jet dot printing.
The common barcode types: Code39 (standard 39), Code25 (standard 25), ITF25 (cross 25), Matrix25 (25), UPC-A Code, UPC-E code, EAN-13 code (EAN-13 international commodity bar code), EAN-8 code (EAN-8 international commodity bar code), China Post code (a variant of matrix 25 code), Code-B Code, MSI code, Code11 code, Code93 code, ISBN code, ISSN code, Code128 code (Code128 code, including EAN128 code), Code39EMS (39 code for EMS) and two-dimensional barcodes such as PDF417, etc.
Yes, sure. The cost is higher if the three data on two sides of card.
Magnetic strips color can be customized, the MOQ is 5 million.
The ways of numbering print are: embossing, debossing, DOD printing, jet dot printing, laser engrave printing, laser-luminescence printing, thermal transfer printing (gold, silver, white, red, etc.)
Embossing & Debossing: It can only be printed on one side of card with various colors, but the color will fade after a long time.
DOD printing: The speed is very fast, it can be printed numbers and various commonly symbols at any position, its only black for the moment.
Jet dot printing: This is the earliest & cheapest way of numbering printing, the speed is very fast to print with very low resolution.
Laser engrave printing: The color is brown-yellow and its engrave on a certain depth of the card permanently.
Laser-luminescence printing,: It can be printed numbers and barcodes at any position, the color is gray-black, not black.
Thermal transfer printing: It can be gold, silver, white, red etc., with slow speed and high cost.
The sizes of silver or golden hot stamping are around 10 * 15MM or 15 * 20MM usually.
HUAYUAN can provide any personalized packaging based on definitely requirement. MOQ is 10K.
A very clear technical specification or 2-3pcs sample cards with personalized data will be needed, and then we will submit a few sample cards to test for approval.
Gold/Silver background: the background of the card is gold or silver, and then print LOGO by CMYK offset printing on the Gold/Silver background surface;
Gold/Silver spark: Print LOGO by CMYK offset printing, and then silk-screening printing by gold/silver color.
The microtext can be visible by a magnifying glass. The microtext can only be printed in a solid color.
Rewritable cards only support blue and black color printing currently. There are two kinds of TRW thermal rewritable film, which from Mitsubishi and Ricoh. We need consider the compatibility of the printer & rewritable film correspondingly.
Common product forms of paper ticket cards are Z-folding or a single Generally speaking, Z-folding have price advantage in large quantities. The cost is higher for small order, therefore, its usual to produce single ticket card for small order.
The materials of paper ticket cards are: 80g thermal paper, 127g coated paper.